top of page
image of whiskey bottles lined up on a shelf


Need to buy discount wholesale liquor, beer or wine for your bar or restaurant in Texas? Please fill out our quote form by clicking the button below.



  • We save our customers, on their alcohol purchases through high volume purchases and sourcing multiple vendors

  • We will be upfront with you when we can’t beat a price or where we are not competitive

Customer Service

  • You’ll have a phone number, a dedicated representative, and a solution usually in the same day

  • Want help with knowing what to carry or how much to order? We’ll guide you in the right direction without over-ordering

No Substitutions

  • Many vendors will substitute items in your order for similar ones when out of stock, especially those that are high margin for them

  • We never substitute without your permission and do not push our own products, we get you what YOU want

  • Can I get a price sheet?
    Pricing fluctuates regularly due to vendors, distributors, geography, etc., which is why we cannot post our pricing. Please give us a call, or fill out the form below, and we will get in touch with a price sheet. If you’re looking to move from your existing wholesaler, we will do our best to match and/or beat their pricing.
  • What kind of license or permit do I need to purchase from a liquor wholesaler like Smoking Bottles?
    According to TABC laws, you can only buy hard liquor from a wholesaler or distributor if you have certain types of permits. If you have only a Beer and Wine permit you cannot buy hard liquor from any wholesaler or distributor. TABC laws require you to have Mixed Beverage permit in order to buy liquor from a wholesaler. You can apply for Mixed Beverage permit through the TABC website.
  • Will you deliver wholesale orders to our location(s)?
    Yes! Delivery availability depends on the customer’s location, order size, and frequency. Note, there may be a delivery surcharge depending on order.
  • What kind of license or permit do I need to purchase from a liquor wholesaler such as Smoking Bottles?
    Mixed Beverage Permit (MB) Private Club Registration Permit (N) Private Club Exemption Certificate Permit (NE) Mixed Beverage Restaurant Permit with FB (RM) Mixed Beverage Late Hours Permit (LB)
  • Do I need any special permit to pick up liquor from Smoking Bottles and transport it back to my place of business?
    Yes. You need a Beverage Cartage Permit (PE) or Local Cartage Permit (E) in order to transport liquor in your vehicle back to your business.

Thanks for submitting!


bottom of page